Last Update: November 08, 2017
- Installer version: Start the setup wizard and simply click on continue. Adjust install directory to your liking. A desktop shortcut and entry in start menu folder will be created by the Setup Wizard.
- Portable zip version: Extract downloaded file archive. Neither start menu entries nor a desktop shortcut will be created by using the zip version.
- Start the application with "3DFixManager.exe" or use the desktop shortcut created by the installer.
- Optional: Download and install RivaTuner Statistics Server for accessing all features of 3D Fix Manager. RTSS eliminates micro stuttering, reduces input lag and improves frametimes in Stereo 3D mode
- Optional: If you are still using an old version (prior version 1.24) you can give admin rights to the application (right click on exe / run as admin). The application needs admin rights for installing fixes to protected folders like c:\program files. For newer versions admin rights are automatically granted.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed
- Optional: 3D Vision / 3DTV Play compatible device (you can use this application as a simple game launcher if you don't have such a device)
Change Notes Version 1.28:
- New: Added translations for German (completed) and French (WIP)
- New: Added Option "3D mode enabled on game launch" and "Enable 3D in windowed mode" in 'Nvidia 3D Settings' Tab
- New: Option for adding global driver profiles via .nip files in 'Nvida 3D Settings Tab'
- New: Resolution an refresh rate options added in 'Hotkeys' tab (3dmigoto only)
- New: Added buttons for manually starting RTSS and Nvidia Profile Inspector in 'General Settings' tab
- New: Added button in 'About' tab for opening github-project for translating 3D Fix Manager to other languages
- New: Visual donate button in 'About tab'
- New: Added donation addresses for shaderhackers in About tab
- Changed: Improved detection of installed games
- Changed: Updated 3dmigoto files to version 1.2.67
- Changed: Some minor changes for GUI
- Bugfix: GUI did not show the correct stereo refresh rate in Nvidia 3D Settings Tab any more after restarting 3D Fix Manager
- Bugfix: SideBySide / TaB output mode did not work after updating from 3dmigoto versions older than 1.2.32. Some dependencies were missing in old ini files.
- Bugfix: "Reversed Side by Side" mode was missing as alternative output mode
- Bugfix: When clicking on "Check for updates" no error message was displayed when connection to server failed
- If you want to support this project you can donate to this PayPal account: email@example.com