Posted on January 06, 2018
- New: Added TheGamesDB API for automatically downloading beautiful game icons. In "Edit Profile" tab a new field "Remote Icon Path" was added for finding the correct icon URL.
- New: Option for resetting all game icons in General Settings tab - please use this option if you want to see the new icons instead of the default ones from Steam
- New: Icons can be enlarged by clicking on them
- New: Option for preferring icons from online DB instead of local ones found via Windows Registry
- New: Added option in "General Settings" tab - user can set if 3d fixes should be reinstalled from download cache or freshly downloaded
- New: Further translations for French version (thanks to greatxerox!)
- New: Added a field "URL to Product Page" in Edit Profile Tab. With this none-Steam games can be linked to shop webpages for providing information about these games.
- New: Added a field "Allow 3dmigoto wrapper update" in "Edit Profile" tab. This was formerly controlled by program code and should prevent installing updates which would break the fix.
- New: When starting 3D Fix Manager 1.29 for first time search paths for Steam libraries are automatically added if Steam base folder was found.
- New: Added a button for automatically adding search paths for Steam libraries
- New: Added a check if SteamApp ID and Game exe are set when creating a new fix profile. If not this information is automatically detected.
- Changed: Stricter rules for finding games via search paths: Not only the correct game folder has to be found but also the game exe inside of it. Empty folders won't be detected as installed games any more.
- Changed: 3D Fixes are installed with only 1 click now. Downloading, extracting and installing the fix is done in one step
- Changed: Downloading game icons does not block the GUI thread any more
- Changed: GUI is more flexible to different lengths of text now - this makes it easier to add different languages.
- Changed: Disabled a repair function for 3dmigoto ini files as this causes more problems than it solves currentl
- Changed: Renamed some buttons in "Installation" tab for better matching their purpose
- Changed: Updated 3dmigoto files to version 1.2.68
- Bugfix: 'Start' button of Nvidia Profile Inspector in "General Settings" tab was misplaced when maximizing 3D Fix Manager window
Download Version 1.29 (zip)
Download Version 1.29 (exe)