Last Update: February 21, 2017
- If you want to keep old hotkey backups extract the file archive to the old program folder and replace files.
- Start the application with "3DFixManager.exe"
- Optional: Give admin rights to the application (right click on exe / run as admin). The application needs admin rights for dynamically detecting processes like Trinus VR / Tridef and for installing fixes to protetected folders like c:\program files
Change Notes Version 1.07:
- New: Icon in "Installation" tab added for indicating if the fix runs out of the box / needs further installation steps (I've tagged a few games for this. Help by the community is appreciated to complete this for other fixes)
- New: User can define in fix profile if manual steps are required for installing a fix / fix is broken / fix runs out of the box
- New: After every Nvida driver installation the user is asked if he wants to run 3D Vision setup or if he likes to skip it by automatically setting registry keys
- New: When user starts another instance of the application the new one is automatically closed
- Bugfix: User_disabled.cfg is deleted now when uninstalling a fix
- Bugfix: "No installed games found" - label was displayed in "Settings" tab when no games were installed
To do - Upcoming features for the next update:
- Facilitate install of Hitman fix
Suggestions by the Community for future updates:
- Automatically reassign 3D profiles with Nvidia Inspector