Last Update: September 11, 2017
- Installer version: Start the setup wizard and simply click on continue. Adjust install directory to your liking. A desktop shortcut and entry in start menu folder will be created by the Setup Wizard.
- Portable zip version: Extract downloaded file archive. Neither start menu entries nor a desktop shortcut will be created by using the zip version.
- Start the application with "3DFixManager.exe" or use the desktop shortcut created by the installer.
- Optional: Download and install RivaTuner Statistics Server for accessing all features of 3D Fix Manager. RTSS eliminates micro stuttering, reduces input lag and improves frametimes in Stereo 3D mode
- Optional: If you are still using an old version (prior version 1.24) you can give admin rights to the application (right click on exe / run as admin). The application needs admin rights for installing fixes to protected folders like c:\program files. For newer versions admin rights are automatically granted.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed
- Optional: 3D Vision / 3DTV Play compatible device (you can use this application as a simple game launcher if you don't have such a device)
Change Notes Version 1.27:
- New: Button "Search SteamDB" in Edit Profile Tab for automatically retrieving necessary game data from Steam Server (SteamApp ID, Game Exe, Relative Path...)
- New: Game icon in Installation Tab is automatically downloaded from Steam when there is no icon available on your HDD or if your Icon's resolution is too small
- Changed: Improved start up speed of 3D Fix Manager
- Changed: Faster installation of fix updates
- Changed: Improved detection of installed games
- If you want to support this project you can donate to this PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org